If you need a more accessible version of this website, click this button on the right.
Switch to Accessible Site
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
WE BELIEVE LIFE IS ALL ABOUT YOUR VISION
Our office offers an array of eyeglass lenses to meet individual vision requirements. Some of the available lenses are:
- High Index Lenses that are thinner and lighter than ordinary lenses
- Multifocal Lenses correct for near and distance vision (bifocal) or near, middle and distance vision (trifocal). A better option is almost always:
- Progressive Addition Lenses that correct for near, middle and distance vision without the lines of bifocal or trifocal lenses
- Transitions ® Lenses that are clear indoors, but darken automatically when you go outdoors
- Polycarbonate Lenses are our first choice for children because of their impact resistance and lightweight.
- Polarized Lenses that reduce glare and provide protection from harmful UV rays.
- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
- Make An Appointment
- We will do our best to accommodate your busy schedule. Schedule an appointment today!
- Online Forms
- Our patient forms are available online so they can be completed in the convenience of your own home or office.